There are a variety of ways that alumni, parents, friends and members of the Brandeis National Committee can make a difference and ensure that Brandeis continues to offer a unique educational experience to students. Support can change the trajectory of a student's life while helping to advance the University's research enterprise.
Giving options include:
- Annual Fund — Gifts to the Annual Fund support the University’s highest priorities.
- Planned Gifts — Planned giving provides for the future well-being of family, and, at the same time, supports the mission of Brandeis. Planned gifts can provide benefits to family now and for the future.
- Reunion Gifts — Reunions provide a wonderful opportunity to relive the college experience, catch up with classmates, make new friends, participate in academically exciting opportunities and make special gifts to Brandeis. Reunion giving is a longstanding Brandeis tradition.
- Tribute Gifts — Tribute gifts provide meaningful support for Brandeis while allowing you to honor a special person in your life — friend, loved one or mentor — or to commemorate a special occasion.
- Parents Fund — When parents invest in Brandeis above and beyond tuition, it sends a strong message to the outside world about the quality of the institution. By making Brandeis a philanthropic priority, you are also investing in your child’s experience on campus and supporting the education of other deserving students.
The Brandeis Annual Fund raises current-use funds that are crucial to the lives of students and faculty.
Reunion giving is longstanding Brandeis tradition as alumni come together to ensure that today's students receive the same unique educational experience that they did.
Tribute gifts may be made in honor of or in memory of an individual or group. These gifts support Brandeis while honoring a special person.