There are a variety of ways that alumni, parents, friends and members of the Brandeis National Committee can make a difference and ensure that Brandeis continues to offer a unique educational experience to students. Support can change the trajectory of a student's life while helping to advance the University's research enterprise.
Giving options include:
- The Brandeis Fund — Gifts to The Brandeis Fund support the University’s highest priorities.
- Brandeis National Committee (BNC) — Since 1948, the Brandeis National Committee has been an integral part of Brandeis University, supporting its libraries and raising funds for neuroscience research and student scholarships. Local chapters across the country join together through educational events, social gatherings and community programs to support Brandeis' commitment to scholarship, social justice and innovation.
- Parents Fund — When parents invest in Brandeis above and beyond tuition, it sends a strong message to the outside world about the quality of the institution. By making Brandeis a philanthropic priority, you are also investing in your child’s experience on campus and supporting the education of other deserving students.
- Planned Gifts — Planned giving provides for the future well-being of family, and, at the same time, supports the mission of Brandeis. Planned gifts can provide benefits to family now and for the future.
- Reunion Gifts — Reunions provide a wonderful opportunity to relive the college experience, catch up with classmates, make new friends, participate in academically exciting opportunities and make special gifts to Brandeis. Reunion giving is a longstanding Brandeis tradition.
- Tribute Gifts — Tribute gifts provide meaningful support for Brandeis while allowing you to honor a special person in your life — friend, loved one or mentor — or to commemorate a special occasion.
The Brandeis Fund
The Brandeis Fund raises current-use funds that make a difference in the lives of students.
Reunion giving is longstanding Brandeis tradition as alumni come together to ensure that today's students receive the same unique educational experience that they did.
Tribute gifts may be made in honor of or in memory of an individual or group. These gifts support Brandeis while honoring a special person.