Parents Advisory Council
The Parents Advisory Council is a special group of dedicated Brandeis parents who are invested in supporting the University. Council members demonstrate their commitment to Brandeis through their generous philanthropic leadership and participation in an annual meeting, which is held in conjunction with Fall Fest.
Parents Advisory Council members:
- Make annual contributions of at least $5,000 to the University
- Encourage other parents to support Brandeis
- Attend an annual Parents Advisory Council gathering during Fall Fest
- Host and/or attend events around the country
- Enjoy reserved seating at certain Brandeis events
- Help students find internships or jobs
- Identify other parents who might also wish to support Brandeis and become engaged with the University
If you are interested in learning more about the Parents Advisory Council, please contact Gayle Gordon Sudit '08 (781-736-4060 or firstname.lastname@example.org).